Explore area museums, parks, and nature centers with free or reduced-rate passes from your library.
Photo courtesy Brattleboro Museum and Art Center
The passes in our program
Here are website links for all the musems and parks. Scroll down beyond the list to request a pass.
- American Precision Museum
- Bennington Museum
- Billings Farm & Museum
- Brattleboro Museum and Art Center
- Echo Lake Aquarium and Science Center
- Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art
- Fort at No. 4
- Hildene: The Lincoln Family Home
- Historic Deerfield
- Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory & Gardens
- MASS MoCA
- Norman Rockwell Museum
- Shelburne Museum
- Smith College Art Museum
- Tasha Tudor Museum
- Vermont Institute of Natural Science
- Vermont State Historic Sites
- Vermont State Parks
- Vermont's History Museum
To reserve and use a pass
You can book a pass for a specific date by visiting or calling the library (802-254-5290) during open hours or by clicking on this Tixkeeper Museum Passes button:
- Note that you can choose from a drop-down menu to check on availability of passes up to 60 days in advance (the default setting shows 3 days)
- Each pass has a "pass details" link that gives specifics, such as how many adults and children are included per admission.
- To book your pass, click the red "Request Pass" button and fill out the form, including an email reminder if you wish.
- Important: once you have filled out the form, Tixkeeper will bring you to a screen to verify your information, but your registration is not complete until you click the button that says "Submit this Request."
Checkout rules for passes
Please return passes on time so as not to inconvenience your neighbors! If the pass is lost, you will be charged a replacement fee. Thanks for observing these rules, and enjoy your visit.